When I first started Composition 1, I realize that this was the class to be. At first I thought It was weird for us to be using our cell phones in class and of course express our feelings on a social network. Then I realize that this actually a good Idea and this what we young adults enjoying doing.
On our first assignment to create a PLN of five people from work, school, social groups, family,etc whom you count on as reliable sources of knowledge I was really glad to make this list but first I analyzed everyone's comments, to see how they would express their feelings as well as the people they chose and I realize that 60% of the students chose there Parents(Mother, Father or both) which includes me, 20% chose their Spouse, and the other 20% was split between Grandparents, Friends, Siblings and other Family members. I also realize that a lot us dependent on different people for common Topics, such as, Religious Practices, Personal Matters, Education,etc. Reading other Student's PLN really draws me closer to them just by looking at the way they express their feelings really makes me learn more about them.
I also came to realize that were different because the people other students rely on I don't think that I would be comfortable relying on that person for example, My Boss. But everyone is different and we have to accept each others feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment