Education is very important to me. As a young adult I realize that in order for me to be the person I want to be, depends solely on my Education. I see it as my only source of succeeding in life and to be a valuable contributor to Society. Having a good Education helps to create Stability and Independence In an Individual's life.
Jeanelle YES!I totally agree with you on your point of furthering your education creates stability. Unfortunately in today's society that is the case. Isn't it funny how we are going to school to make more money, yet when we come out of school we are in debt with all of the loans. School is so expensive. How ironic is that?
ReplyDeleteI know, all those student loans.
DeleteThe modern view of education has not changed since its inception. This is the problem because the people who make the decisions are unwilling to change the system. There are a number of reasons behind this but mostly it seems to be its untested waters in our country. If we convert to a newer style of education like in the video, there is a good possibility that we will see better results, but again its like jumping into the water when you can't see whats underneath you. There are leaders and followers, but it seems right now the education system is neither and as a result young adults and children are going to continue to suffer.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you!
ReplyDelete