Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How My own Education to now from Childhood has been?


I think that my Education from childhood to now has been mostly New School because I've spoke to people, including my Parents and asked them "What School use to be like back then?" and of course the top 5 answers I got were:
1) We didn't have computers.
2) I never had the opportunity to learn a second language.
3) Most kids rode a bike to school because the crime rate wasn't that high.
4) Teachers were allowed to hit you If you did something wrong.
5) Most of the times Boys and Girls played on separate playgrounds.
Based on the these answers I've received, I think that my Education has been mostly New School and Schools are starting to change these rules or trying to improve the knowledge kids today by Giving them the opportunity to learn a different language,Trying to talk to them and correct in a more discipline way rather than hitting them, Try to let Boys and Girls play together so they can know what each other is like,etc. But based on the changes they have made in the Education Field from back then to now has made learning easier and more fun for us kids to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment