Friday, March 2, 2012
Who is a Role Model?
A Role Model is a person who serves as an example to others or an individual who is looked up to and revered by somone. Based on the definition of a Role Model, I have always wanted to become one. Because there is nothing like being an example to people and giving them advice so they can avoid the mistakes you made in life and become successful. I'm thinking about writing a book based on my life story and the things I had to do in order to become successful so that I could be a Role Model to young women of the future. I look forward to working with young women in the future by guiding and teaching them how to achieve their goals and furture titles/profession.To be the person that I want to be in life is very hard and It's a lot of work but I won't give up and I need to also be a Role Model to my 7yr old sister which is very important to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment