Saturday, March 17, 2012

How I feel while I'm working on my goals?

I am going through a process while I am working on my goals and sometimes I feel like I just want to give up. But I believe in myself and the life that I plan to live is very exclusive so time is my main priority. While I'm working on my goals and I'm telling all my friends about the life that I plan to live, they laugh at me and tell me that my dreams are too big. But every day I just look at them and laugh, to them the life that I plan to live is imaginery and impossible. But there are other people out their living the life that I plan to live, why can't live that type of life. I guess to them, It just seem impossible for a person like me to live a life so fabulous. I plan to become really successful in life. In the future I should a five star chinese restaurant, a clothing line, around 6 law firms and of course I will buying and selling houses. I know for a fact that I will make in life and it's all thanks to my mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment