My name is Jeanelle Angus and I have been a student of South University since December, 2011. When I started South University, I took Composition 1 and Mr. Hamon was my teacher. Mr. Hamon is a teacher who is not only fun but he's also strict. When he told me that we were going to use Google Plus for everything, including assignments. I was very uncomfortable but yet slightly happy. I was uncomfortable because I wasn't sure if I could keep up with the computer and I never submitted assignments via Google Plus. On the other hand, I was slightly happy because I'm a computer savvy person.
So far I have been learning a lot in ENG2001 and as usual I'm having fun while I'm learning. I also, I love the fact that Google Plus is not only like a flash drive on the computer but It's also fun and helps us as students to communicate with each other not only in the classroom but at home. Google Plus makes connecting on the web easier for us busy students and It also makes connecting on the web more like connecting in the real world. It also provides new ways for us students and faculty members, to find, share and connect online-both inside and outside the classroom.
I'm a great writer but I think I have a lot more to learn from Mr. Hamon and so far I'm learning a lot about the communication's triangle and why do people write. By gathering all this information, I hope to finish this class with an "A".
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhen it comes to writing I consider myself average. I’m hoping I can learn from this class and take what I learn and incorporate it into my writing so that I can advance in my writing skills. So let’s see how it goes. Good luck
ReplyDelete